Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My new recipe for pasta!

The best part of today was making my new pasta dish for dinner. Now I didn't create it, but I did cook it and it was WONDERFUL! It's called Sweet Sausage Marsala, and can be found on Allrecipes online. Now I didn't have any marsala handy, but I did use my open Pinot Noir and it was great! I served it over angel hair pasta and Bob just raved over it. My house smelled wonderful. Click below for a link to this wonderful recipe. Try it yourself, and let me know how it goes.

http://pork.allrecipes.com/az/75705.asp

I'm on a goal to try new recipes each week, and trying to find more dishes to add to my monthly dinners. I really like to cook, and baking is what I LOVE to do, but I need to cut out my baking in order to lose some weight. Bob and I both need to drop some pounds.

Tomorrow is pork night and our wonderful neighbors, Kevin, Christin, Wyatt, and Grace plus Buster are coming for dinner. I so enjoy having them over, and they are always game for a new dish!

No comments: