Thursday, January 08, 2009

So, I feel clean already this year!!

I feel that I'm finally able to get stamping on my own and will be able to work at it daily. My main goal for 2009 is to do as many Christmas cards as I can. I would like to focus on Christmas for this year and "maybe" a few other little things during the year. (all stamping related!)

So I'm going to work in SplitCoast Stampers and with my Deb at SU, it should give us a good start.

I'm always looking for suggestions, help, and creative comments, even negative. How could you learn if you never heard anything negative. I'm all EARS!

Oh, by the way, I'm unemployed and really NEED A JOB in Columbia, SC. I worked for AT &T for the past 14 years and took a severence package in August. Now I HAVE to get back to work and I WANT to work. Any suggestions, referrals would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: